OHBM 2015: Organization for Human Brain Mapping conference
- 14-18th June 2015
Hawaii Convention Center, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Variable rates for registration
Aloha! The Organization for Human Brain Mapping is the world’s premiere organisation dedicated to neuroimaging for the discovery of human brain structure and function.
Founded in 1995, The OHBM has grown in pace with the explosion in human neuroimaging. One of its primary functions is to provide a rich educational forum for the exchange of state-of-the-art and groundbreaking brain research.
The OHBM annual conference is the “must-attend” event for the neuroimaging community.
- Amy Arnsten (Yale University)
- BJ Caset (Weill Cornell Medical College)
- Bruce Fischi (Harvard University)
- Christian Buchel (University Medical Center Hamburg)
- Michael Breakspear (Queensland Institute of Medical Research)
- Sabine Kastner (Princeton University)
- Susan Whitfield-Gabrieli (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Terry Sejnowski (Salk Institute)
The program features workshops, symposia, keynotes, poster sessions and social events, kicking off with a range of full- and half-day educational courses on June 14.
Early-bird Rates: January 5 – March 23, 2015
Standard Rates: March 24 – May 22, 2015
For more information on registration.