2nd Monash Brain Function workshop
- 14th December 2015
This workshop offers an opportunity for neuroscientists from different backgrounds to interact and exchange ideas. It encourages participation from neuroscientists interested in understanding neural systems involved in perception and behaviour, and those who combine methodologies, such as electrophysiology, advanced signal processing, computational modelling and cognitive neuroscience.
- Peter Dayan, computational neuroscience, University College London, UK
- Zhaoping Li, computational neuroscience/psychophysics, University College London, UK
- Peter Bossarts, neuroeconomics, University of Melbourne
- Maureen Hagan, neurophysiology, Monash University
- Pascal Molenberghs, social neuroscience, Monash University
- Masafumi Oizumi, computational neuroscience, RIKEN Brain Science Institute, Tokyo & Monash University
- Lucy Palmer, neurophysiology, Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health, Melbourne
- Jennifer Windt, philosophy/cognitive neuroscience, Monash University
- Andrew Zalesky, neuroimaging/connectome, University of Melbourne
Date: Monday 14 December 2015
Venue: Auditorium, Monash Biomedical imaging, 770 Blackburn Rd, Clayton, 3800
Cost: A$50 (A$25 for students & postdocs or those who are affiliated with ARC Centre of Excellence for Integrative Brain Function).
To register: click here. Deadline for poster abstracts and early registration: TBA
Contact: for questions about this event, please contact Nao Tsuchiya (email@example.com)
Sponsored by Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Integrative Brain Function.