Research Funding Roundtable – Organization for Human Brain Mapping
- 18th June 2015
Room 316C Hawaii Convention Center, Honolulu.
- Free for OHBM2015 registrants
- What trends in brain research funding can we expect as government agency budgets tighten?
- What major brain mapping initiatives are on the horizon?
- What scope is there for international partnerships in brain mapping?
- What are grant reviewers actually thinking?
Bring your lunch and spend an hour with representatives from leading international funding agencies to get answers to all your questions.
Moderator: Gary Egan, Centre for Integrative Brain Function (Australia).
Roundtable panelists include:
- Michelle Freund, program officer, National Institute of Mental Health (USA)
- Linda Lanyon, executive director International Neuroinformatics Coordinating Facility (Sweden)
- Alumit Ishai, Director of Cognitive Neuroscience Program at National Science Foundation (USA)
- Tetsuya Matsuda, program officer Brain Mapping by Integrated Neurotechnologies for Disease Studies (Brain/MINDS), Brain Science Institute, Tamagawa University (Japan)
- Patrick Bellgowan, program director National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (USA)
You can ask questions in person, or via Twitter before or during the event using #braindialogue
During and after the roundtable discussion, we encourage you to take this VERY short survey about the event, and the future of brain research.