Paint a bigger picture – science meeting of the Brain Function CoE
- 2nd December 2017
- 9am - 5pm
The ARC Centre of Excellence for Integrative Brain Function will be holding their annual science meeting in conjunction with the 37th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Australasian Neuroscience Society.
Centre researchers will present their work and discuss the ‘big picture’ for neuroscience, including the implications of their experiments for the field, their ideal experiments, and the future of neuroscience research.
- Plenary Speaker Mathew Diamond, International School for Advanced Studies, Italy
- Ulf Eysel, Ruhr University, Germany
- Geoff Goodhill, University of Queensland
- Sam Solomon, University College London
- Maureen Hagan, Monash University
- Rodrigo Suarez, University of Queensland,
- Justin Harris, University of Sydney
- Matthew Tang, University of Queensland
- Natalie Zeater, University of Sydney
- Shaun Cloherty, Monash University
- Ilvana Dzavic, University of Queensland