The 5th Australasian Cognitive Neuroscience Society conference
- 26-29th November 2015
Auckland, New Zealand
The 2015 ACNS conference focuses on the study of the neural basis of human cognition and emotion, especially through brain imaging. It covers the research spectrum from discovery to translation, including how understanding brain behaviour impacts medical, educational, public health and organisational practice.
Topics will include brain and behavioural studies in:
- cognitive and decision-making
- emotion and social processes
- memory and learning
- methods development
- motor processes
- sensation and perception
- Professor Donne Rose Addis, School of Psychology and Centre for Brain Research, The University of Auckland; and Brain Research New Zealand
- Professor Karl Friston, Wellcome Principal Research Fellow and Scientific Director, Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging; and Professor, Institute of Neurology, University College London
- Professor Arthur Kramer, Director, Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology; and Swanlund Chair and Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience, University of Illinois
Venue: Pullman Auckland, Corner Princes Street and Waterloo Quadrant, Auckland 1010, New Zealand.
Registration: Visit the ACNS website for further details and to register.