9th Australasian Workshop on Neuro-Engineering and Computational Neuroscience
- 28-30th November 2016
QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Brisbane
NeuroEng 2016 brings together researchers at the interface of neuroscience, engineering, physics, and psychiatry. Plus, on November 30th, there’s an optional short course: ‘Deep Learning: An Introduction for Neuroscientists and Modellers’.
- Theoretical, mathematical and computational neuroscience
- Computational psychiatry
- Connectomics and networks
- M/EEG and electrophysiology
- Neural modelling and engineering
- Neuromorphic engineering
- Neuroprosthetics and brain machine interfaces
- Neural information processing
- Cognitive neuroscience
- Systems neuroscience
Xiao-Jing Wang, New York University
Rosalyn Moran, University of Bristol
James Rowe, University of Cambridge
Abstract submission deadline 5 September 2016.
Early-bird prices: Full: $250, Students: $125 (includes lunches and conference dinner)
Deep Learning short course limited to 15 places, price $50.
For further information see the website.